J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Right or Left?

last night was the conclusion of my teams softball season. though we lost our 6th straight game to finish with 2 wins and 6 losses. it was still a fun game. our team did quite well defensively. i must give props to carter who caughter several balls in left field. to add a little flare to the game i forgot my glove. the problem with this is i'm left handed, and didn't have anyone to borrow a glove from. i would have just sat the bench, but my pitcher said he couldn't make it to the game because he was working late so that he could go watch the new star wars movie and go to work later the next day. so i decided to pitch with my right hand. thankfully i seem to be able to do most things with either side of my body. as it turns out i think i might be a better right handed pitcher than a left handed pitcher. though i will probably go back to pitching with my left hand. i now know that when my left arm is getting tired i can just switch hands.

1 Comments:

At 5/20/2005 12:51 AM, Blogger Kerri said...

i especially loved when christy and winston ran into each other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home