J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Canadian Bacon & Pineapple

last night, after a meeting with a client, i went to wal-mart to buy groceries. for some reason their produce was really limited and in poor quality. so i decided to venture across the highway to super target. target is a nicer store in my opinion, but i'm typically a penny pincher who will make some sacrifices to save money, but i have my limits. i generally buy a couple of frozen pizzas a month. i typically buy the three meat pizza from freshetta or digiorno, which ever is cheaper. last night as i made it to the pizza section i found heaven. i didn't care which brand cost less. i was totally fixated on my pizza from heaven. my eye were wide open and a cheesy smile stretched across my face as i opened the refrigerator door. i was like homer simpson reaching for donuts. what was i so drawn too you ask? freshetta's new canadian bacon & pineapple pizza! inside, i was jumping for joy because canadian bacon & pineapple pizza, hands down, is my absolute favorite flavor of pizza. i've waited a decade for one of the big two to come out with a pizza with such divine toppings. i am so eager to cook my heavenly pizza, but i'm afraid i'll have to wait a whole four days before my taste buds can experience bliss. the wait is almost unbearable.

2 Comments:

At 11/17/2005 10:20 PM, Blogger MOL Junior said...

unstable. pineapple does not belong on pizza, and if you like it then you are most likely gay. (i.e., homosexual).

 
At 11/24/2005 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE canadian bacon and pineapple pizza. Let me know how it is b/c I'll have to go try one out. Oh, by the way, I'm not gay either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home