J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

False Hope

right now. this very moment that i'm typing this blog. i'm on hold with my electric company. they claim to not have received my payment for my apartment that i just moved from as well as my new one. i paid them the same way that i paid the previous month, online bill pay through my bank, which worked fine.

according to my phone i have now been on hold for 25 minutes. this i can handle because it is on speaker phone and i'm occupied by blogging. what i cannot handle is the repetitive break of music with a full second of silence then an automated message that says, "thank you for your patients in holding, a gexa customer service agent will be with you momentarily." the issue i have with this is every time i hear the full second of silence i think that an agent is going to come on the line, but alas my hope is crushed by an automated message. can they not let me listen to jazz music in peace? i know they have every intention to answer the phone. i don't need the 30 second reminder that gives me false hope and adds stress to my life.

1 Comments:

At 7/26/2005 9:10 AM, Blogger LukeMiller said...

it's gexa that you're having trouble with?! we've had no problems with them... we love them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home