J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

26 Years

sometime close to 3:26 in the afternoon 26 years ago i was born. according to my friend jason it was a saturday. jason would know because he has memorized the perpetual calendar. so if you tell you that you were born on september 20, 1980 he will respond back with no hesitation at all that you were born on a saturday, crazy huh?

anyway, my 25th year outside of my mom's womb was a good one. i've felt very blessed by God. the past 12 months has really felt like a year of growth for me, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally. i've grown closer to God, i've matured, i've expanded my social network, and i've become healthier person both physically and mentally. what really excites me is that even though i've felt this positive growth & improvement, it is only the start of it. i really look forward to becoming the person i will be a year from now. this next year is going to be a year of explosive change.

1 Comments:

At 9/26/2006 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have been here for another year!! You are great cuz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home