J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Moved...Again

this past weekend i moved...again. it basically reminded me why i hate moving so much. i'll help others move. that i'm okay with, but i hate moving myself. when you help someone move you typically do just that, move stuff. when you are the one moving you have to pack, move, clean the old place, and then unpack. this is all way too much for me not to be disgruntle. at least more good comes out of it than bad. otherwise i wouldn't do it. in this case my younger brother is coming to live with me. we are sharing a two bed/ two bath apartment. i've had a roommate for the first 5 1/2 years after leaving the womb, and i've lived alone for the past year. i'm hear to say i like living with someone. you get a stay at home friend and someone to split the bills with. that's all i feel like typing for now. heck, it is the second time i've typed this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home