J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Thursday, September 21, 2006

My 26th Bday

my 26th birthday went quite well. i treated myself to panda express chinese food for lunch. i attended the opening of the gaylord texan's glass cactus as a press photographer. this means that when security told me i couldn't bring my camera into the building i got to politely say "i'm a press photographer", it was sweet. i had a lot of fun taking photos and listening to the two live bands play. i might have gone to the glass cactus by myself, but i made sure that i wasn't a wall flower for too long. i made friends with security and with a table of women in their late 30's and early 40's. what can i say? it was the only table i saw without a man sitting at it. so i pulled up a chair and started socializing. i'll post a few cool photos on my photo blog over the next week. feel free to take a gander by clicking the link on the right side of page below my profile pic.

1 Comments:

At 9/24/2006 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm a bit late but better late than never they always say so HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY !!

I must say I will ALWAYS remember my 26th BIRTHDAY for I was pregnant with my daughter then and I spent the night with my closest friends at the time. Will always remember that special one.

She's been such a blessing in my life... the best precious gift ever !

Anyway, it's great to read about your positive attitude and about you assessments of what's happened since you were born and your excitement at what's coming ahead !

It's actually very inspiring for me since I've been feeling so low lately. So thanks for sharing these incredible feelings and blessings.

I wish you all the best in life J-Lay !

Ally.

PS: BTW, thanks about your comments on my photoblog, it means a lot to me, especially coming from someone as gifted as you !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home