J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Monday, June 20, 2005

The Best Company in the World

Last week I went to Atlanta, GA to attend a convention for my company. It was an amazing, motivating, jaw dropping, inspirational event. Seeing 50,000 people all in the Georgia dome, all for one cause left me in a state of aw. it was pure excitement. You see my companies mission is to help families become debt free and financially independent by giving them a free financial needs analysis and personally assisting clients with how to handle their money. It was great hearing personal stories from clients whose lives we have changed. it is also amazing how we are compensated for doing just that. My company also has the best opportunity for owning your life. For further proof read the book called "The ABC’s of making money" (http://www.abcsofmakingmoney.com/) this book is written by Dr. Cauvier: A speaker / trainer / consultant, who has made a career out of helping his clients become financially successful. At the time he wrote the book he had no affiliation to my company and continues to not have any affiliation just so he can be a credible witness to our cause. I personally heard him say that at a meeting I attended at the convention. In this book he notes that he and a team of researchers explored thousands of companies and rated them on 15 key points on the company's opportunity for their employees to succeed. My company is the only company out there that met all 15 points. Most companies only met 6-8 points.

On a side note, Dr. Cauvier has come out with a new book call “The ABC’s of Making Money for Teens”. This book focuses on how teens manage their money. He made a deal with his publisher to print a few hundred thousand books at cost so that I and other associates could buy them to help teach local teens on how to manage their money. I ordered 30 book myself and want to find a teacher that I know that will help me set up a time that I can come into a classroom and teach a group of teens about money. As well as give away the books I ordered to those students who would want one. I would also see if I could get a few copies to be kept in the school library since I do not have enough to give to every student.

5 Comments:

At 6/21/2005 9:11 AM, Blogger MOL Junior said...

honestly i am leery.

 
At 6/21/2005 9:24 AM, Blogger j-lay said...

that is a valid concern jr. you are a smart man and i value your opinion.i would love it if you would come and check it out. we have an open house twice a month on thursdays at 7pm.

 
At 6/22/2005 12:19 AM, Blogger Kerri said...

speaking of pimping...

it's so mol of you to promote your company by repeatedly blogging about it. :)

 
At 6/22/2005 8:47 AM, Blogger j-lay said...

it's hard not to blog about something i beleive in.

 
At 6/22/2005 9:38 AM, Blogger LukeMiller said...

jlay has officially sipped the kool-aid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home