J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Saturday, May 13, 2006

$35.25

friday afternoon i went to a self-serve car wash and pulled up to the automated brushless bay. i pulled up to the machine, pressed the $2 wash button, and then started to insert my checkcard. before i could fully insert my card quarters started pouring into the change return dish. for a couple of seconds i was in shock, but i quickly came to my senses and started scooping the quarters out of the dish. four times i had to scoop quarters out of the dish to keep it from over flowing! $35.25 later the quarters stop. believe it or not i didn't count the quarters. the reason i know how much it gave me is because it also gave me a receipt that stated $40 had been inserted and $38 of change was due, but it ran out at $35.25 and said that it still owed me $2.75. i hit the jackpot without putting in any money! it was totally wild. after i washed my car i called the bank to find out if my card was charged and no evidence suggest that it was. my friends, this doesn't happen every day. more people win the lottery than what happen to me. unfortunately they win much more than i did, but they did pay to play.

1 Comments:

At 5/28/2006 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's crazy! Where is this car wash again??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home