J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Fun Long Weekend

folks, i'm here to tell you that i had an awesome weekend. it all started on friday night when i went to see monte montgomery in concert @ the granada on lower greenville. i had no idea who he was, but my employer had bought all us employees ticket to go see monte with him so i was game. monte is an amazing guitarist and when he comes back to town i'm all for seeing him again.

saturday i attended a picnic with my financial planning team and i had a blast. we ate wonderful food, played frisbee, football, and volleyball. i had a lot of fun, but it sure did wear me out. somehow i also got sunburn only on my feet. i'm still trying to figure this one out because i didn't have sun block on any part of my body, and i spent most of the day in the shade.

monday was my friend z's pool party. once again i had an awesome time. there was good food, even better company, and i think the most fun was karaoke revolution. that game was wild. i didn't do to good @ it, but i sure did have a ton of fun.

1 Comments:

At 6/02/2006 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds great! I'll have to check into theat karaoke revolution thing. Sounds like something fun for the holidays :) Glad you had a good time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home