J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Finding "Lost" Money

you know that feeling you get when you find money in your pants or jacket pocket from at least a week ago. well i was balancing my checkbook today and while writing down my bills and purchases i started to realized that i would be a couple hundred dollars in the negative after everything posted. i was starting to freak-out. all i could think was where did my money go? a few minutes later i noticed that i didn't write down my pay day in my register. so it turned out that i wasn't beyond broke. only just over broke. a much better feeling. i hope to someday know how it feels to have too much money. is anyone with me on this?

3 Comments:

At 6/24/2005 9:16 AM, Blogger MOL Junior said...

i found lost money that i didn't know i had lost in the form of a big ass check that i don't deserve from an insurance company this week. here's my mekong raised to good luck!

 
At 6/24/2005 12:19 PM, Blogger i am cam said...

i don't balance my checkbook.

but i will drink mekong to good luck. when i'm in thailand. on tuesday...

 
At 6/24/2005 3:50 PM, Blogger Jess said...

ahh, too much money, a problem I know nothing about but would love to learn to live with. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home