J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Change Of Heart

this past friday i decided i wasn't going to go back the the printing company that i had been working at for five days. just to make sure that was the right decision i waited until sunday afternoon to make the phone call to tell the owner about my change of heart. i really like the purpose the company serves, but i didn't like the environment. though i was supposed to be learning the business i constantly felt like i was suppose to know it already. i was just getting some negative vibes and thought it would be in my best interest to listen to those vibes.

what i've decided is that for the next three months i'm going to focus on being a financial advisor. it is my passion and so many people need help these days. i feel wonderful when i am able to give a couple hope and relieve their worries by implementing a financial game plan that will secure there financial future. with the national savings rate at less that zero for over 12 months, something that hasn't happened since 1932-33, and credit card debt continuing to rise, i know there are millions of families who need help. the trouble is finding those who have come to the realization that they can't overcome this epidemic on their own. seriously people, help me help others. if you, a family member, or friend could use a financial coach, a free one at that, to implement the best possible game plan to get out of debt and save for retirement. please do them or yourself a favor and email me or call me. i promise you won't regret it.

2 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may need some advice, would you care helping a french lady secure the future of her daughter?
If it's OK, I will email you more details, just let me know what you need.
If you can't, no worries there.
Thanks.
Ally.

 
At 2/08/2006 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you are going to be great at whatever you do. I hope it all works out like you want it to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home