J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Good Interview

yesterday morning i went on an interview at a sign making company in grapevine. which is only 8 miles from my home. the job would be for a graphic artist/code researcher. basically when a company needs a sign made for the outside of their building i would be responsible for calling the city that they are in to find out what the building codes are for signs in that area, and then i would have to draw what the sign would look like at its location on the computer. i think the job might just be right up my alley. my interview went really well and they told me i did better than anyone else thus far on the math test. i know what you're thinking. a math test for a graphic position? the reason they need someone with good math skills is so that they can draw the signs to scale using ratios and figuring out the deminsions of buildings and walls with only a little bit of information from architectural drawings or photographs of the location. i also feel that the location and hours will be very good for my financial advisory business. now all i have to do is hope that they choose me and are willing to pay me what i need.

1 Comments:

At 3/23/2006 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like a great Job for you! I hope it works out for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home