J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Interview

last week i decided that i'm not ready to be a full time independent financial advisor just yet. it is still my passion, but my income isn't stable enough to pull it off just yet. so i put my resume on monster and had a reply and set an interview for this morning. my interview was at sally beauty supply in denton. i was interviewing for a graphic artist position at their corporate office.

today i interviewed with two different people. the first was sue from human resources. sue and i had a great time talking and i felt that my interview with her went well. next i interviewed with kelly, the dept. manager of the position that i was interviewing for. this one was hard to read. i'm not sure if she was diggin' me or not. i guess if i get another interview with her boss i will know that things went well during that interview. i have to say that i don't want another JOB, jump over backwards, but we do what we got to do, at least if i have to do it, i will being doing something i think is fun.

2 Comments:

At 3/14/2006 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I wish you luck with anything that you do. I know you will be great at anything!

 
At 3/15/2006 11:08 AM, Blogger yotababy said...

Bleh, I hate interviewing! That sounds like an interesting job though--hope it works out! It's always nice to be able to enjoy your work...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home