J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Friday, June 09, 2006

Pet Peeve

last night i pulled into a texaco by near my home to fill up with gas. after swiping my card and selecting my fuel grade i started to pump gas into my car. for what ever reason it was pumping quite slow so i decided to wash my windows while i waited for it to finish. i walked to the nearest wash bucket and it dry. so then i walked to the other row of pumps to use that scrub brush instead, but it too was sitting in a dry bucket. this annoys the crap out of me. is it really that hard to keep water in the buckets? this is texas people. a place where either dust, bugs, or both cover your windshield most of the year. this makes it very un couth to have dry window washing buckets at a filling station. based on this experience i will probably not go back to this filling station.

1 Comments:

At 6/11/2006 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wordy McWord.

I also hate the dry squeegee bucket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home