J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm Totally Marketable

this morning i went in to the sign company that i interviewed with last week so that they could make me an offer, and i'm here to say that i accepted their offer. it will be a little less pay than a few other companies that have been knocking at my door, but i feel that the location, hours, and duties will better suite me and my financial advising. since accepting the job this morning i had another company call me for my third interview and yet another for a first. i even had a couple of companies call me on friday to see if i wanted to come in for an interview. thus i think i'm totally marketable. it feels good to be wanted. i'm glad that my job search didn't take too long. i give God total credit. i'm never surprised, but i'm always amazed at how he takes care of me.

4 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 3:45 PM, Blogger Natalie Elaine said...

congratulations j.lay. that's way exciting to have a job and even better to have one you like. i only hope that my job search (soon to start) will prove that i am wanted just as you are. but then, we can't all be as desirable as you :)

 
At 3/28/2006 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you!!

Ps - I love your new profile pic!

 
At 3/28/2006 2:05 PM, Blogger yotababy said...

Congrats!

 
At 3/29/2006 11:05 AM, Blogger Ally The Strange said...

Congratulations Jay and by the way you have a GREAT smile !
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home