J-Lay

"Should've Been A Cowboy"

Friday, April 14, 2006

Nice Surprise

the other day i finally did my taxes. in the past i've done my taxes really early so that i could get my return asap, but the past two years i've adjusted my w-4 to make my return as close to zero as possible. for the tax year of 2004 i ended up owing $300. i made some changes for 2005 so that i might get a small return of $100 or so, but to my surprise i'm getting a $893 return. i think this is from some business expenses that i had not considered for my calculations. though it wasn't my intension to get a big return i'm not going to complain because jlay needs a new set of tires. i could also stand to replace one of my wheels that i scrapped on the guard rail back in february. total cost $750.52.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home